The meaning of fire dreams, fire dreams have realistic effects and reactions, as well as the subjective imagination of the dreamer. Please see the detailed explanations of fire dreams to help you sort out below.
Since primitive times, fire has been the most important property of the tribe and the object of worship of primitive humans. Our ancestors used to make fires to drive away the cold, guard against beasts, burn food and light up the dark night, so they were regarded as the most precious possessions at that time. If you dream of fire, it means that the god of luck has begun to wave to you, and your future career or family business will prosper.
But this is another sign of danger and difficulty. This kind of fire is a sign of sexual desire, resolved, and some disappointment at the end. You or your friends have to reflect on your private life. If you want to put out the fire, but when you see the water, it turns out. It’s on fire again. It means that your financial push can’t be pushed down either. Brothers or friends will quarrel. The reason for the quarrel is because of money. If you don’t talk about money, you’ll be fine. When you talk about money, you’ll never stop. But in general, if you dream of fire, you will have good luck.
Money is like fire. It is necessary for people’s lives, but at the same time it is very destructive. In the dream, the two are equal.
1. Dreaming of fire means that money will come.
2. Dreaming of a fire at home will lead to a prosperous life.
3. Dreaming that the fire is extinguished means financial loss or loss of love.
4. Dreaming of a volcano erupting is a sign of danger. It means that money comes easily and goes fast, and you have life to make money and spend it. Or the property is not obtained from the right way, it will cause lawsuits, or after getting rich, it will be calculated by others, and on the contrary, it will suffer more losses.
5. Dreaming that a fire symbolizes wealth depends on the specific dream. Because there is always a process that cannot be extinguished, this dream indicates that there is a long-term plan in the family that needs to be implemented or resolved.